We help manufacturing plants better monitor and control energy costs through an industrial power management system.
Factories and other industrial facilities use a lot of energy. Often there are no systems in place to monitor and control energy usage, which leads to company-wide inefficiency. And when premium fees are charged by local electricity providers, operational costs can spike.
We understand these and other challenges faced by our customers in the manufacturing industry. That’s why we design a unique industrial power management system that provides our customers with the information needed to efficiently manage electricity consumption.
Affinity Energy develops many electrical power management systems (EPMS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for manufacturing customers. Our expertise includes substation automation, power quality monitoring, load management, and submetering. Our engineers can also customize programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to execute your most important electrical control sequences, designed for high availability in extreme plant environments. Because we’re an open systems integrator, we provide best-of-breed components, software, and equipment at various price points.
An industrial power management system helps manufacturing customers by:
- Providing greater visibility into their electrical distribution system
- Analyzing the data necessary to prioritize maintenance and identify inefficiencies
- Implementing energy conservation control strategies
- Alerting on potential equipment failures, electrical faults, and capacity overloads
- Offering scalability for future growth
We’ve helped a variety of customers realize significant cost reductions. Take a look at what we did for Charlotte Pipe and Foundry.
Top Reasons to Use Affinity Energy
- We’re Experts: With over 800 power automation projects behind us, we have the integration expertise and background to help your organization operate efficiently, reliably, and safely.
- We’re Turnkey: While we have the capacity to service a full turnkey solution, we are also happy to take on smaller, individual projects. From onsite troubleshooting to programming a fully customized SCADA system, we look at the system as a whole so you won’t end up with project gaps.
- We’re Consultative: Because we’re an open systems integrator, we are prepared to design a customized solution that meets your environment’s unique production, efficiency, safety, and ROI goals.